We offer extensive representation for our clients’ information technology needs. Effective and up to date technology is crucial for businesses to operate and communicate efficiently. We help our clients navigate through the vast array of website, software and hardware licensing agreements, fiber optic licensing agreements, cell tower agreements, accounts receivable and collections management, and many other agreements related to technology and communication service and operations.
Selected representations include:
- Drafting and negotiating telecommunications, fiber optics and other right-of-way license and use agreements.
- Assisting in the negotiations and development of the TOPAZ Regional Wireless Cooperative (“TRWC”) governance structure and continued ongoing representation of the TRWC working closely with the members of local police, fire, information technology, and finance department representatives.
- Drafting data center related contracts.
- Working on and negotiating cell tower contracts.
- Drafting and negotiating information technology contracts, communication construction contracts, computer software and hardware licensing contracts, and other vendor and contractor contracts.
- Drafting and negotiating accounts management and collection system service contracts.
- Enforcement and development of safety protocols relating to telecommunications testing and use.
- Drafting website use contracts and protocols.
- Drafting and negotiating joint venture arrangements relating to technology development and service.