Super news from Engelman Berger, P.C. The business law boutique firm of Engelman Berger PC has had 7 of its 15 lawyers recognized as Super Lawyers in the Southwest Super Lawyers® List for 2021. Out of the 7, 2 of Engelman Berger’s lawyers have been included in the “Top 50 Arizona Lawyers” designation. These attorneys have displayed excellence in the categories of Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business/Corporate, Business Litigation, Real Estate, Creditor Debtor Rights, Closely Held Business, Bankruptcy, General Litigation, Banking, Civil Litigation, Construction Litigation, Appellate, and Civil Litigation. Congratulations David, Steve, Kevin, Scott, Patrick, Brad, and Damien!
Super Lawyers® is a legal industry rating service of outstanding lawyers in more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Only 4% of attorneys in Arizona are named as Super Lawyers® and only 2.5% of lawyers under the age of 40 are named as Rising Stars. For more information about Super Lawyers®.
Engelman Berger 2021 Southwest Super Lawyers®:
- David Wm. Engelman – Creditor Debtor Rights, Closely Held Business, Bankruptcy
- *Steven N. Berger – Bankruptcy, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business/Corporate, Business Litigation, Real Estate, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Kevin M. Judiscak – Business Litigation, Civil Litigation: Defense
- *Scott B. Cohen – Bankruptcy, General Litigation, Banking, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Patrick A. Clisham – Bankruptcy, Business/Corporate, Business Litigation
- Brad D. Pack – Bankruptcy, Appellate, General Litigation
- Damien R. Meyer – Business Litigation, Construction Litigation, Civil Litigation, Civil Litigation, Bankruptcy, General Litigation
- Steven N. Berger
- Scott B. Cohen