Five attorneys from Engelman Berger have been selected for inclusion in 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers list and Rising Stars for their excellence in the categories of Bankruptcy, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Appellate, Banking, Business/Corporate, Business Litigation, Civil Litigation, Closely Held Business, Creditor Debtor Rights, General Litigation, Real Estate, and Alternative Dispute Resolution. Congratulations Steve, David, Scott, Kevin, and Brad!
Steve Berger was also selected by Southwest Super Lawyers as one of the Top 50 Arizona Lawyers. Congratulations, Steve!
Super Lawyers is a legal industry rating service of outstanding lawyers in more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and profession achievement. Only 4% of attorneys in Arizona are named as Super Lawyers and only 2.5% of lawyers under the age of 40 are named as Rising Stars. For more information about Super Lawyers® visit: https://www.superlawyers.com/.
Engelman Berger 2018 Southwest Super Lawyers®:
- Steven N. Berger – Bankruptcy, Alternative Dispute Resolution, Business/Corporate, Business Litigation, Real Estate, Creditor Debtor Rights, Top 50 Arizona Lawyers
- David Wm. Engelman – Creditor Debtor Rights, Bankruptcy, Closely Held Business
- Scott B. Cohen – Bankruptcy, General Litigation, Banking, Creditor Debtor Rights
- Kevin M. Judiscak – Business Litigation, Civil Litigation
Engelman Berger 2018 Southwest Rising Stars®:
- Bradley D. Pack – Bankruptcy, Appellate, General Litigation