Job Listing ● May 16, 2022
Engelman Berger is seeking a qualified, experienced and professional Office Manager to handle general operations under the supervision of our Law Firm Administrator, encompassing duties in the areas of Bookkeeping, Human Resources, Billing, Technology, Client Communications and Marketing. The ideal candidate is a proactive, fast learner who possesses excellent organizational skills and is comfortable handling a breadth of responsibilities. Our successful candidate is a tech-savvy team player with excellent communication skills. As a law firm, we take cyber security and client confidentiality very seriously, and the Office Manager will have an integral role in maintaining our high standards. This position will provide overflow and general support to our Law Firm Administrator. A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience is required. Experience within a law firm is preferred.
- Handle all bookkeeping and data entry
- Human Resources
- Facilitate candidate recruitment, interviewing, and onboarding
- Facilitate monthly billing process with oversight of Law Firm Administrator
- Work with IT support on continued improvements and technology efficiencies
- Troubleshoot technology issues
- Client Communication
- Monitor and respond to client emails
- Coordinate client events
- Implement marketing initiatives
For more information, contact Maria Ramirez our Law Firm Administrator at [email protected] or 602.222.4974. To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Maria Ramirez.